Nicole is a graduate of Seattle University Law School, and her main areas of practice are intellectual property and cannabis business law. While at Seattle University Law, Nicole’s major focus was on intellectual property, where she was one of eight students that were able to participate in Seattle University’s Trademark Clinic. In her second year of law school, she began interning for Gleam Law where she focused on intellectual property, cannabis law, and corporate law.
Originally from Minnesota, Nicole was a grant writer for cultural nonprofits in the Twin Cities, and also started the Thai Cultural Council of Minnesota, a nonprofit that is still going strong today. This sparked her interest in community building and ultimately influenced her decision to go to law school. Her past experiences have provided her with invaluable insights into persuasive writing and critical thinking in the application of the law.
Seattle Cannabis Law Firm
- JD from Seattle University School of Law, 2023
- Associate Editor for the American Indian Law Journal
- Treasurer for the Cannabis Law Society
- Research assistance to Professor Brooke Coleman
- BA from University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- International Relations with a focus in Human Rights and Justice and the Middle East
- French Major
- Arabic Minor
- Intellectual Property
- Corporate Law
- Cannabis Law
- Cannabis Business Law