Amrit is a member of Gleam’s litigation team. Before joining Gleam, she was a Deputy Prosecuting Attorney with King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office. While in law school, Amrit was an extern with the legislative team at the Washington State Office of Minority and Women’s Business Enterprises where she gained legislative, policy, and regulatory experience, and an extern to the Honorable Justice Mary I. Yu at the Washington State Supreme Court.
In her spare time, Amrit enjoys hiking with her Westie, traveling to new beach destinations, and teaching yoga.
If you’re looking for a motivated Seattle cannabis litigation attorney, Amrit is available to help you with your legal cannabis, hemp, and CBD business.
Seattle Cannabis Law Firm
- JD from Seattle University School of Law, 2022
- Order of the Barristers
- Associate Editor, Seattle Journal of Technology, Environmental & Innovation Law
- Executive Member, Moot Court Board
- President, Tax Law Student Association
- BBA from University of Houston- Downtown, 2015