Legal industries need legal access to banking. And the multi-billion dollar legal cannabis industry is no exception. For the financial institution willing to be a trailblazer in serving this industry, the upside is enormous (and the risk is lower than ever). Gleam Law can help create a cannabis banking division at your financial institution so you can capitalize on one of America’s fastest growing industries.
What do a bunch of cannabis lawyers know about banking? Gleam Law’s Alan Hanson is a cannabis banking expert, a title received by creating and managing the largest cannabis banking program in Oregon during his 17-year career as General Counsel and Compliance Officer of a large credit union. His program serves as a model for both state and federal regulators and remains a high performing product line.
We understand banking cannabis is a big decision. To more fully understand the risks, relevant bodies of law, and benefits of banking cannabis, download our free whitepaper today.
Our cannabis banking program is designed to be there when you need us. If you’re interested in banking cannabis, now is the time to capitalize on the opportunity.
Are you ready to take the next step for your financial institution? Gleam Law can help you create a fully-compliant cannabis banking division by:
- Creating board presentations arguing for a cannabis banking program, including the potential fee structure and earnings
- Completing a risk assessment
- Implementing policies and procedures, both compliance and operational
- Developing a process for initial and ongoing due diligence
- Creating customer agreements and disclosures
- Conducting on-site training for staff
- Be on call when state or federal regulators come knocking
- Speeding up the implementation time, bringing in the earnings faster